|Dear ADFCA Supplier, |
ADFCA Suppliers must be registered at the Unified Suppliers of Abu Dhabi Government through supplier Portal of Department of Finance (DoF).
If you are already registered in ADERP then please send Email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" to activate supplier user for your company to ADFCA or call +971 02 8101430 from 8:00 to 15:00 also you can contact DOF help desk Email " email@example.com" .
Please make sure that you have the following documentation available with you to register":
- Company letter-requesting registration
- Valid commercial license
- Valid Certificate of Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Supporting documents for commercial agencies (if any)
- Authenticated signature of the person authorized to sign / Power of Attorney
- A certified letter of delegation to sign if the signatory is not the owner
- A valid Emirates ID /passport of the owner of the company / organization and partners
- Bank Letter with complete account details, IBAN no.
- Sheikh Khalifa Fund membership letter (if any).
- Acknowledgment private sector compliance with Contracting Stipulations & Government Entities.
Guide for updating the Supplier & Contractor Details
This page will redirect you to the Portal, once you select the appropriate action given below: